- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 1:00 p.m. (no Saturday, Sunday or Monday tours are offered).
- One-week in advance of your planned visit call 336-770-3399 to schedule your tour.
- A general tour of the campus lasting approximately 1 hour will be available.
- All tours are walking tours.
- An Admissions Counselor will be available after the tour to answer questions about the application process.
- If special assistance is required, please contact the Office of Admissions one week ahead of your planned visit.
- Tours may be cancelled due to inclement weather during winter months. Please call to ensure that a tour will be conducted (336-770-3399).
- To observe classes, you must make arrangements with the department ahead of your scheduled visit:
- Dance (336) 770-3208
- Design and Production (336) 770-3217
- Drama (336) 770-3235
- Filmmaking (336) 770-1332
- Music (336) 770-3260
- Visual Arts (336) 770-3220
- Division of Liberal Arts (336) 631-1558
- Division of High School Academic Program (336) 770-3245
No tours during the following periods:
August - December 2012
August 1-August 27 (End of Summer Programs and Fall 2012 Registration
Monday, September 3 (Labor Day)
Friday, September 28 (Film Open House)
Friday, October 5 - Tuesday, October 9 (Dance & Visual Arts Open House and start of
Friday, October 26 (Design & Production Open House)
Friday, November 2 (Drama Open House)
Monday, November 19-Monday November 26 (No classes and Holiday Break)
Monday, December 17-December 31 (no classes and Holiday Break)
January - May, 2013
January 1 -January 14 (Holiday break and new class registration)
Monday, January 21 (Holiday)
Thursday, February 7 & Friday, February
8 (preparation for February 8 Open House)
Monday, March 2 -Thursday, March 11 (Spring Break)
Thursday, March 21 & Friday, March 22 (preparation for March 22 Open House)
Wednessday, March 27 (Admissions Office Conference)
Thursday, March 28
& Friday, March 29 (preparation for March 29 Open House)
Thursday, April 4 & Friday, April 5 (preparation for April 5 Open House)
Monday, April 27-Friday, May 6 (End of Arts classes, commencement preparations)
Monday, May 13 -Monday, June 24 (No Arts classes in session)
Thursday, July 4 (Holiday)