An artistic portfolio is required by the application deadline. The faculty will review your portfolio prior to your interview. You must submit your portfolio electronically, using a YouTube or Vimeo link included on your resume. The portfolio should demonstrate your artistic talents and interests.
All supplemental application documentation (i.e. transcripts, resume, etc.) must be received by the Admissions Office no later than the application deadline or your interview is subject to cancellation. Portfolios submitted after your interview date will not be considered.
Your portfolio should include any one or more of the following examples of creative work:
- Short film(s) or clips of your work shot on film or video (no longer than 10 minutes in length)
- Still photographs demonstrating your eye for lighting, color, and composition
- Hand-drawn sketches, paintings, or computer-aided drawings (not necessarily related to film) that demonstrate your graphic ability and artistic vision
- Photographs of any three dimensional work (models, sculpture) you have designed
- Written work: short stories, screenplays, or essays
- Elements of theatrical productions in which you have worked in any capacity