The University of North Carolina School of the Arts Bookstore is now available online at http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/uncsa.htm. Purchase both books and UNCSA merchandise here.
You can also access the online spirit wear store directly by simply clicking http://www.directgear.net/uncsa.
The customer service team is ready to answer questions, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Just call 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
For Additional Assistance:
Virtual Bookstore Manager
To order textbooks and course materials with convenience and accuracy, follow these steps:
- Access our Virtual Bookstore at: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/uncsa.htm
- Select the courses in which you are enrolled
- Select new, used, Marketplace (similar to Amazon), digital books or rental if available
- Proceed to check-out
In keeping with the commitment to money-savings, MBS Direct has developed a multitude of services designed specifically for our school:
- A Guaranteed Buyback program to help you budget for the entire academic term and understand how much it will truly cost to own that particular textbook.
- Used books up to 25% off the price of a new book price.
- A third-party Marketplace (similar to Amazon) option to buy your books from 4 & 5 star sellers.
- Out-the-door in 24 shipping policy.
Ordering textbooks from other online vendors can be quite challenging with many uncertainties and providing you no guarantees of satisfaction. UNCSA ultimately chose MBS Direct to provide you with competitive prices for textbooks, the highest level of service, and because they can guarantee you the correct book every time you order. UNCSA strongly urges you to use MBS Direct for your textbooks to eliminate the guesswork and hassles associated with ordering.