ACCESS TO CAMPUS FACILITIES
The UNCSA campus is generally “open” to students, faculty, staff, and legitimate visitors on a daily basis. Legitimate visitors include individuals that:
- justifiably visit people that work, study, or perform here;
- reasonably tour the campus;
- attend performances or other events open to the public;
- properly utilize campus facilities and services that are open for public use;
- attend a non-UNCSA scheduled meeting, class, performance, rehearsal, or training session conducted on campus as a contractual arrangement with UNCSA;
- walk or drive purposefully across the campus to get directly from one place to another.
Visitors to campus are not allowed into restricted access rooms/buildings (such as locked classroom buildings, residence halls, practice rooms, etc), except as allowed by authorized UNCSA personnel.