The mission of the University of North Carolina School of the Arts Campus Store is to provide an excellent campus bookstore, designed and operated to contribute to education and to support the goals of UNCSA. Our mission is to become an integral part of the School by developing positive relationships with students, faculty, staff, alumni and campus guests by delivering superior customer service and conducting our business in accordance with high ethical standards.
The Campus Store is located on the lower level of the Hanes Student Commons between the Mail Center and the Computer Lab.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm
(Look for extended hours during the beginning of each semester)
UNCSA Campus Store
1533 South Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Genell Hartman, Manager
- Sending/Receiving Faxes-$1 for the first page and $0.50 for each additional page. Fax number: (336) 631-1580
- Check Cashing Service
- Balloon Bouquets with free campus delivery
- Mail orders (336) 770-3328)
The University of North Carolina School of the Arts has partnered with Follett Higher Education Group to offer textbook rental starting Fall 2011. This will give you the opportunity to save money on textbooks. Books can be rented for 30/ 60/ 90/ 120 days. Review your needs for each book BEFORE renting and do not rent textbooks that will be used for the full academic year.
Textbook Rental Site
- Rent textbooks for individual semesters only.
- Determine the length of time textbook will be needed and save money by choosing 30/60/90/120 days. This gives you the opportunity to spread your outlay of cash over a longer period of time.
- If you don’t want to rent, all textbooks will be available in the Campus Store.