Launched in 1999, the Executive Producers program is a way for you to provide essential annual support -- particularly for student film productions -- in the School of Filmmaking. You may contribute to this program at one of three levels:
Executive Producer - $50,000 or $10,000 annually for five years
Producer - $25,000 or $5,000 annually for five years
Associate Producer - $15,000 or $3,000 annually for five years
As a donor to the Executive Producers Program, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Unique opportunities to interact with student filmmakers;
- Annual private screening event at the School of Filmmaking;
- Weekly notification by e-mail of School of Filmmaking screenings;
- Executive Producers program credit in selected student films;
- All benefits of the Giannini Society.
For more information on the Executive Producers Program, you may contact Paula Pressley, Director of Individual Giving, at 336-770-3331 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To download a gift or pledge form, please click here.