North Carolina School of the Arts with Logo
School of Dance School of Design and Production School of Dance School of Filmmaking School of Music Visual Arts Academic Programs Student Life NCSA Information Technologies apply search NCSA Home
Troubleshooting Help Support Center Hours Contacts  
IT Resources
UNCSA - In The Cloud Navigation Arrow
FAQ List Navigation Arrow
Picture Directory Navigation Arrow
IT Forms Navigation Arrow
IT Purchasing Navigation Arrow
Telecommunications Navigation Arrow
Video Conferencing
Video Conferencing
Video Conferencing Navigation Arrow
Quick Links Navigation
 General Information


Mobile Communications Device (MCD) Form
  • This form is to be used to request a school owned phone or mobile broadband device or for requesting an MCD allowance
  • Contact Vickie Berry for current budgeting figures and equipment costs.

IT Equipment Loan Request Form
VPN Access Request Form
  • This form is to be used to request Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for the purposes of accessing the UNCSA intranet.

Banner Access Request Packets
Off Campus Equipment Form
  • This form should be completed digitally, printed and hand signed, and submitted to the Fixed Asset Office upon receiving, returning, and/or refreshing any equipment that is taken off campus that is assigned to a faculty or staff member.
    See Policy: