A student’s free-time is one of their most valuable commodities during their time at UNCSA, so while the number of student organizations for college students may be limited, their members are passionate about the cause and their team.
- Art4Purpose creates awareness and support for world issues through visual art.
Contact: Laura Scheving, email@example.com
- Artists of Color celebrates the diversity of the UNCSA community by facilitating connection amongst
students, alumni and professional artists of color.
Contact: Devinne Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Soul is a community of Christian artists at UNCSA who believe that their talents are precious
gifts from God and desire to know Him more through fellowship, discussion, and prayer.
Contact: Natalie Kirk, email@example.com
- Blue Hearts Club functions to spread awareness to the UNCSA campus about human trafficking and to
raise money for local charitable organizations.
Contact: Emilyann Marsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross The Line Project makes classical music accessible to Winston-Salem and the greater North Carolina
Community through chamber music performances and outreach activities.
Contact: Sarah Mitchener, email@example.com
- School of Filmmaking Student Association functions to gather and exchange information on behalf of film students, representing
student concerns to film faculty and the Student Government Association.
Contact: Nathan Knox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Synergy Project functions to connect groups of students representing multiple disciplines with organizations
& businesses in the greater Winston-Salem community for the purpose of performing
and presenting new works of art.
Contact: Peyton Clifford, Clifford.email@example.com
- UNCSA Define American is an organization that uses the power of story to transcend politics and shift the
conversation about identity and citizenship in a changing America.
Contact: Kayanna Waller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNCSA Voice is a club that produces a student-run newspaper. The Voice aims to entertain, provide
opinions relevant to UNCSA's unique environment and is an opportunity for students
to tell their story. Funding is generously provided by the Thomas S. Kenan Institute
for the Arts.
Contact: Greer Hutchison, email@example.com
Start a Club
Students interested in starting a student organization can schedule an appointment with a staff member in the Office of Student Engagement where we will help you get the ball rolling. If you would like more information on chartering a college organization on campus, feel free to come by the Student Engagement office in the ground-level of Hanes Student Commons in the Kenan Student Life Center and speak to the Assistant Director of Student Engagement, Aaron Ross or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.