Bailey Street Apartments
The Bailey Street Apartments were built in 1984. This apartment areas remains open during holidays and break periods. Apartment areas are reserved for upper-class students, graduate students, non-traditional aged students and international students.
Dimensions (not including vanity areas):
Bedrooms are 9' x 10' 6", windows are 30" x 42"
Living room are 20' x 11", windows are 70" x 70"
- Four single bedrooms in each apartment
- Each apartment has: a living room, kitchen (with major appliances), shower, vanity area and toilet
- Live-in Resident Managers
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Local telephone service
- Basic cable TV access in the living room
- Each student’s room has: a standard twin bed, desk, dresser and built-in closet space
- Apartments are air-conditioned and partially carpeted
- Central laundry room