The Fixed Asset Office has been delegated the following responsibilities:
- Entering fixed assets (all assets with a cost of $5,000 or more) into the fixed asset system.
- Assigning each asset a unique number.
- Attaching a UNCSA decal with corresponding unique number to each recorded fixed asset.
- Documenting location, model, serial number, equipment manger and custodian information for each asset.
- Coordinating with University departments the physical inventory of the fixed assets.
- Performing spot checks to confirm the validity of the physical inventories.
Assistance with Fixed Assets
For information or help, contact the office by calling (336) 631-1589.
Fixed Assets Manual
A copy of the Fixed Assets Manual is provided below for your review. Please utilize this guide to correctly identify and process requisitions for Fixed Assets.