Staff Council fosters a positive and respectful working environment by advocating for the interests and concerns of each Staff member. While advancing and supporting the mission and goals of UNCSA, the Staff Council:
- serves as a liaison between the Staff, the administration, and the Chancellor,
- promotes a sense of community among all school employees;
- provides regular communication to staff on issues affecting staff members;
- reviews policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Chancellor and/or administration;
- encourages professional and personal development of the Staff;
- represents issues and concerns of the Staff through our delegates to the state-wide UNC Staff Assembly.
I want to attend a meeting
Come on! Any employee can attend a Staff Council Meeting. Only elected representatives may vote on items at the meeting. The campus is divided into represented districts. Districts elect representatives and alternates, who can vote if their representative cannot attend a meeting.
2017-2018 Staff Council Meeting Dates
Meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month from 11 a.m.- noon. Unless otherwise noted, meetings will be in Eisenberg Social Hall on the lower level of Hanes Student Commons.
- July 20* - Agenda
- August 17* - Agenda
- September 21* - Agenda
- October 19 - Agenda
- November 7 - All School Meeting
- December 14 - Holiday Potluck
* Meet on 4th Floor of the Library