Turn Clutter On or Off in Outlook
To use or to stop using Outlook's Clutter feature, you need to make changes in the Outlook web application.
- Sign into the your web Outlook.
- Click Settings in the top right corner.
- Under My app settings, select Mail. An Options window displays.
- Under Automatic processing, select Clutter.
- Un-check or check the check box "Separate items identified as Clutter" to turn the Clutter feature on or off.
- Select Save to keep your change.
Microsoft provides additional information on using the Clutter filter.