One Card Office
Upload a One Card Photo
|Photos may be uploaded between July 10-August 4, 2017 so you can have your One Card
waiting for you upon your arrival. If you don't upload a photo, One Card will take
your photo the day of orientation.
You can upload a photo or, if your phone or computer has a camera, you can take a photo and upload.
- Photo must be in color.
- No profile shots. Take a centered, front view or full face view.
- Don't wear sunglasses or hats.
- No webcam photos will be accepted.
How to submit a photo
- Log into eAccounts.
- Select Profile in the upper left corner.
- Under Personal Information, select Click to submit a new photo link. A new window will open.
- Choose to upload a .jpg, .png or .gif or to take a photo with your device.
- Select edit photo crop or rotate your photo.
- Select Update Photo to submit or Use a Different Photo to begin again.
- A message displays stating "Your photo has been submitted and is pending approval.