North Carolina School of the Arts with Logo
School of Dance School of Design and Production School of Dance School of Filmmaking School of Music Visual Arts Academic Programs Student Life cabinet home apply search ncsahome
Office of the Chancellor Department Index Directory Employment Opportunities
One Card

Welcome to One Card

One Card Uses

Deposit Locations


Lost or Found Cards

Care of Your Card

Upload a Photo for Your
One Card

One Card Door Access Calendar

Policies and Procedures

One Card Forms and Resources

Reporting Problems with a Card Swipe
and Request for Additional Services or Equipment

Procedural Guidelines for the One Card Office

Leave Some Feedback

One Card Office Contacts

General Questions
Phone: (336) 770-1429

Jeremy Grice
Phone: (336) 770-1445
Fax: (336) 631-1580

Jared P. Johnson
Assistant Manager
Phone: (336) 770-1429
Fax: (336) 631-1580

Carol Cooper
Director of
Aux. Services
Phone: (336) 734-2880
Fax: (336) 770-3350

Quick Links Navigation
 General Information


The One Card is the only official form of identification at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. Your One Card acts as your school ID, access card, meal plan card and prepaid flexible spending account for campus purchases & services. It should be carried at all times and must be presented for access to campus facilities, services, campus sponsored events, and more.

All new students obtain their card during the registration process or at all other times in the One Card Office. Replacement cards cost $15 and are obtained in the One Card Office.

Phone : (336) 770-1429

Office hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00 pm

Hanes Student Commons Building (Ground level next to the computer lab)

Report a Problem