UNCSA Jazz Ensemble
Emerging Artist Series
The award-winning UNCSA Jazz Ensemble will perform a program of varied Big Band jazz styles, including traditional swing, Latin, fusion and contemporary. The performance will feature the group’s most talented jazz soloists and highlight different sections of the band.
Directed by Ron Rudkin.
- "Count Bubba" by Gordon Goodwin
- "Lynda B" by Dave Hanson
- "Parisian Thoroughfare" by Bud Powell, arr. Mark Taylor
- "Windows" by Chick Corea, arr. Mike Tomaro
- "Central Park West" by John Coltrane, arr. John Fedchock
- "Inner Urge" by Joe Henderson, arr. Mark Taylor
- "Tip Toe" by Thad Jones
- "Chachanita" by Michael Philip Mossman
- "Tones for Joan’s Bones" by Chick Corea, arr. Mike Tomaro
- "Critical Mass" by Jeff Jarvis
- "Salt Peanuts" by Dizzy Gillespie, arr. Mark Taylor
1533 South Main Street, Winston Salem NC