Experience the lush score, vivid staging and extraordinary performances that have made UNCSA’s “The Nutcracker” a holiday tradition. Hailed as “nothing short of perfection” by Classical Voice of North Carolina, the production is “a feast for the eyes and ears from start to finish,” lauds the Winston-Salem Journal. Featuring the largest Nutcracker orchestra in the Triad.
SPECIAL EVENT PRICING: tickets from $24! Visit uncsa.edu/nutcracker for details.
IMPORTANT: Leave home early to arrive in time for “The Nutcracker” at the Stevens Center. Due to anticipated traffic and construction delays downtown, these events may affect your travel plans downtown:
- Repair work to the roof of the Stevens Center has necessitated scaffolding with planking
underneath the center’s Plexiglas canopy. The scaffolding may slow down traffic on our sidewalk.
- On Business 40, the inner eastbound and westbound lanes underneath Peters Creek Parkway will be
closed 24 hours a day for construction of bridge supports in the median. Significant backups are anticipated, so consider taking another route if possible.
- In addition, drivers also will be encountering lane and ramp closures at night on U.S. 52 and Interstate 40 as part of a pavement rehabilitation project.
- The surface lot at Fourth and Spruce—a prime parking area for the Stevens Center—is no longer available due to renovation of the GMAC building. In addition to on-street parking, off-street parking is available at the city’s Cherry/Marshall Parking Deck.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10, 2017 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10, 2017 | 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 15, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 16, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
405 W. Fourth Street, Winston Salem NC