We are excited to have you join the Residence Life Programs & Housing community at UNCSA! Soon you will be able to call UNCSA your home away from home. Residence Life professional and student staff live in the residence halls and are available 24 hours a day to assist students with questions and concerns about their transition to college throughout their residential stay. Students receive many benefits from living on campus:
- Easier to meet other students and students outside of your art school
- One convenient all inclusive bill for housing and utilities (except phone)
- Residence Life staff is available 24 hours a day
- Convenient walk to class
- National statistics say student living on campus do better academically
The University of North Carolina School of the Arts Board of Trustees enacted the following policy regarding room and meal plan for students.
All full-time students must reside in housing provided by the School and participate in a meal plan as outlined below unless they are members of one of the following groups:
- Students who are married or living with a dependent.
- Students who established a legal residence within 25 miles of the campus at the time of enrollment.
- Graduate students
- Special enrolled students
- College students who are classified as CIII (juniors) or CIV (seniors)
- Students who have or will turn 21 with in the Fall semester of the academic year
- UNCSA high school graduates may live off campus their CII (sophomore) year of college
For New Student Housing Sign Up Information (Click Here)
For Current Student Housing Sign Up Information (Click Here)