Costs & Dates
Costs & Dates
|2018 DATES||FEE||ROOM & BOARD||TOTAL|
June 17 – July 7, 2018
*Fees subject to change.
The end date given for residential students is the Saturday following the end of classes. However, students may leave on Friday after the final performance. Included in the fee is an allowance of $15 per week on each student’s flexible spending account to cover laundry and minor purchases on campus.
Please be aware that our scholarship resources are very limited. Your first resource for scholarships should be organizations in your community such as Rotary, booster clubs, churches, foundations and businesses. Additionally, the Anthony Quinn Foundation has a competitive scholarship program for high school students in the arts.
A limited number of partial scholarships and fee waivers will be offered for UNCSA’s SummerVoice based on the following criteria:
- Proficiency and overall ability level as evidenced in your audition
- Recommendation from your music teacher attesting to your accomplishments in repertory, music theory and potential for musical growth
Deadlines & Payment Schedule
|Online registration opens||January 2018||$300 Non-refundable deposit|
|Priority deadline||April 16||$300 Non-refundable deposit
Auditions received after this date cannot be considered for scholarships
|Registration deadline||May 1||Payment totaling 1/2 of the total due|
|Payment deadline||May 15||Payment in full due|
Please do not wait to register. Registrations received after a program has filled will be placed on a waiting list pending withdrawals. We strongly advise making periodic payments to make your budgeting easier. Registrations received after May 1, 2018, are decided on a case-by-case basis as residence hall space allows.
- $300 non-refundable deposit due at registration: check or credit card. Students who have not paid the deposit will be marked as waitlisted until the deposit is paid.
- Student withdrawal by May 15: refund of one-half of total paid, less non-refundable deposit
- Student withdrawal after May 15: no refunds
In the event a program is cancelled by UNCSA, payments will be refunded in full.