- Contemporary dance student Matthew Mahaney, a college sophomore from Charleston, W.Va., celebrates the end of the 2000-01 school year during the annual Beaux Arts Festival.
- College senior Chad Pollard of Winston-Salem practices on the concert grand piano in Crawford Hall.
- Contemporary dance student Bobbi Smith of Ames, Iowa, stretches before class. She is a high school senior.
- Students from the School of Filmmaking coordinate the elements of a location shoot for the student film MAX.
- College junior Amanda Whiting of Knoxville, Tenn., who is studying acting in the School of Drama, applies stage makeup for her role as Helena in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.”
- Graduate student Tammy Potts-Merritt, who is studying wig and makeup design in the School of Design & Production, displays her work during the school’s year-end Portfolio Review.