- Relaxing in her high school residence hall, Bobbi Smith takes a break from her studies to catch up with a friend on the phone.
- Clyde Fowler, director of the Visual Arts Program, critiques a work by student Linus Owen-Garni, a high school senior from Durham, N.C.
- Students in the School of Design & Production position drops as they prepare the stage for an upcoming production at the School’s Stevens Center in downtown Winston-Salem.
- College junior Juel Lane of College Park, Ga., reflects as he prepares to dance in “The Unsung,” part of Spring Dance 2001.
- School of Music faculty member Eric Larsen responds to an errant note during a piano class in his studio.
- Student Government Association President Eric Trader, a School of Drama college senior from Hastings, Neb., elicits peals of laughter from his fellow graduates during the 2001 commencement ceremony at the Stevens Center.