Vocal coach Angela Ward likes to laugh and tells her students, "if it isn't fun, then you're doing the wrong thing." However, she is intensely committed to getting the job done. Ward says communication is the key and words are our tools!
You must have something TO SAY!!
- NEC Faculty, 1981-2003
- Boston Conservatory, Boston University, Adjunct Faculty
- Handel & Haydn Society, Boston, Auditions/Rehearsal Accompanist
- Wolf Trap Opera, Assistant Conductor
- Central City Opera, Assistant Conductor/Rehearsal Pianist
- Opera Company of Boston, Rehearsal Accompanist
- Collaborating with artists including John Moriarty, Sir Roger Norrington, Maestro Grant Llewellyn
- Working with and learning from Maestro Jamie Allbritten
M.M. with honorsNew England Conservatory
B.A.Lenoir Rhyne College