I like to laugh … I tell my students "If it isn't fun, then you're doing the wrong thing." However, I am intensely committed to getting the job done. Communication is the key - WORDS are our tools! Otherwise, we could play the kazoo. If you have nothing to say, you are in the wrong place.
You must have something TO SAY!!
- NEC Faculty, 1981-2003
- Boston Conservatory, Boston University ~ Adjunct Faculty
- Handel & Haydn Society, Boston ~ Auditions/Rehearsal Accompanist
- Wolf Trap Opera, Assistant Conductor
- Central City Opera, Assistant Conductor/Rehearsal Pianist
- Opera Company of Boston, Rehearsal Accompanist
- Working with John Moriarty
- Working with Sir Roger Norrington
- Working with Maestro Grant Llewellyn
- Working with and learning from Maestro Jamie Allbritten
M.M. with honorsNew England Conservatory
B.A.Lenoir Rhyne College