An alumna of the UNCSA School of Design & Production, Ann-Louise Wolf is a faculty member in the School of Drama, teaching voice and speech. She is the creator of The Wolf Method, a pre-phonics art integration and instruction program and currently works with the UNCSA ArtistCorps program.
- Worked on Triad Stage production of "The 39 Steps" as well as other local productions including "The Drowsy Chaperone," "Hedda Gabler," "The Shawl," Keys to the Kingdom Series (2015-16), and "Three More Sleepless Nights"
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- VASTA Clyde Vinson Memorial Scholarship, 2016
- John A. Sneden Endowed Award for Excellence, 2010-11
- Voice and Speech Teacher's Association (VASTA)
- Former member, American Guild of Musical Artists (AGMA)
M.F.A. Voice StudiesRoyal Central School of Speech and Drama
B.F.A. Stage ManagementUNC School of the Arts