Charles Leffler joined UNCSA on November 1, 2017, as the Interim Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration. He is the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration Emeritus at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, where he served for more than three decades. He retired in October 2015.
- Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration at North Carolina State University (2004-15), where he was responsible for financial and operational support management activities for the university, with an annual operating budget in excess of $1.4 billion.
- Served in various roles at University of Cincinnati, including Director of Campus Services.
- Attended the North Carolina State University Poole College of Management.
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- North Carolina Order of the Long Leaf Pine (Governor’s Service Award)
- Saunders Award for Significant Contribution to the State from the N.C. Office of Budget and Management
- Durham and Betty Moore Lifetime Achievement Award from the Tammy Lynn Center for Children with Developmental Disabilities
- Chair, Tammy Lynn Center Endowment
- Treasurer, Batten Disease Support and Research Association
- Founding member, Wake County Parents for Visually Impaired Children
B.S. Business AdministrationUniversity of Cincinnati
Management Development ProgramHarvard University
Business Management InstituteStanford University
Executive Development InstituteUniversity of Notre Dame