Eva Draw joined the Classical Ballet faculty in 2015. She has danced professionally for 15 years and taught for over 20 years. Draw's extensive expereince includes tenures at The Royal Danish Ballet School, the National Ballet School of Canada and the Moscow Stanislavsky Ballet Theater.
- Trained at the Bolshoi Ballet School and graduated with honors.
- Studied at the Russian University of Theater Arts (GITIS) for a degree as a Ballet Master, under the guidance of Marina Semyonova.
- During her tenure a the National Ballet School of Canada, Draw completed her diplomas for the Former Professional Dancers teacher training program with distinction, a teacher of the Cecchetti Method, the Cecchetti Classical Ballet from the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance (ISTD) and became registered as a teacher of the Royal Academy of Dancing.
- Joined the Moscow Stanislavsky Ballet Theater (1979), and was promoted to Principal Dancer (1981).
- Joined the faculty of the National Ballet School of Canada as a ballet teacher (1994). Draw was promoted to the Senior Teacher and Senior Student Advisor and held the responsibility for career advisory for the senior students (2002).
- Invited by Nicolaj Hubbe, Director of Royal Danish Ballet, and Niels Balle, Director of Royal Danish Ballet school, to join the company as a ballet mistress as well as ballet teacher for the school (2009). As a ballet mistress of the company, had the responsibility to teach company classes, lead rehearsals, coach principal dancers and stage productions.
- In cooperation with Nikolaj Hubbe, staged a full production of “La Bayadère" (2012).