Alumna Fayth Caruso teaches ballet for actors in the School of Drama. Caruso has danced and choreographed professionally for various festivals, concerts, music videos, theatre productions, and dance companies in New York, Chicago and internationally. She was awarded the UNCSA Kenan Fellowship at Lincoln Center Institute, where she pursued opportunities in teaching and also choreographed and performed numerous innovative original works.
- Received an M.F.A. from Hollins University in collaboration with the American Dance Festival (Duke University), the Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts and The Forsythe Company, both in Germany
- Holds certifications in personal training with The American Council on Exercise (ACE), PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher , Pilates Academy International, STOTT PILATES, rebounding, suspension training, and various specialty certificates in foam rolling and pre and post-natal pilates, among other things
- Education director for bellicon usa, an international fitness company specializing in mini trampolines
- Co-founder of bellicon Home, an international online video fitness platform
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- Recipient of the UNCSA Kenan Fellowship at Lincoln Center Institute
High School DiplomaUNCSA