Jill Loggins teachs nutrition in the UNCSA Division of Liberal Arts.
I challenge my students to examine their own nutritional health, to set realistic and achievable goals, and finally, to learn tools for examining the validity of future nutrition information they encounter.
- Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist by the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist by the State of North Carolina
- Specialist in Critical Care Nutrition - Burns Unit, Wake Forest Baptist Medical
- Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition at Wake Forest Baptist Medical
- Nutritionist, UNC School of the Arts Wellness Center
- Eating disorder counseling – private practice
- Adjunct Professor, UNC School of the Arts
- Academy of Nutrition Dietetics
- Vegetarian Practice Group
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition Practice Group
- Nutrition Educators Wellness Group
ME NutritionUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro
BA PsychologySouthern Wesleyan University