Joanne Moore joined the Filmmaking faculty in 2016 after serving in various development and production roles and teaching for UCLA Extension.
- UCLA Extension instructor for four courses: Introduction to Feature Film Development, Story Development Workshop, Story Analysis for Film and Television and Developing Short Films.
- Producer/Consultant for Moore Pictures, consulting on all aspects of development and production for companies, actors and directors, including Triple Seven Productions, Redhorse Entertainment, Michael Keaton, Dustin Hoffman and Backer Pictures.
- Served as Director of Marketing and Business Development for the Visual Effects Society (VES), initiating and creating a content strategy for an online VFX channel.
- Former President for VDB Productions, where she supervised all development, acquisitions, sales, budgets, physical production, post-production, business affairs, marketing, publicity and financing.
- Former president of Dustin Hoffman’s production company, Punch Productions.
- While Head of Development for Vertikal Entertainment, sold eight pilots in one season to ABC, NBC and F/X.
Developed, acquired financing, produced and sold to Showtime the short film, “Rockboy.”