Kevin Jones is a founding faculty member of the School of Filmmaking's graduate program, a veteran studio executive, independent producer, manager and educator.
- Head of Creative Mentors at American Film Institute Conservatory in Los Angeles, 2012
- Worked at The Ladd Company, Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures and Columbia Pictures. His credits with studios include “Forrest Gump,” “Coming to America,” “Hunt for Red October,” Spike Lee's “Get on the Bus,” “Groundhog Day,” “Money Train,” “Multiplicity” and “The Net”
- As an independent film producer, his credits include “Duets” and “Love and Sex”
- Story consultant for "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"
- Has also taught at the University of California at Riverside
MFAUniversity of California at Riverside