International award-winning illustrator Kyle Webster has a diverse portfolio including having drawn for The New Yorker, TIME, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Entertainment Weekly, Scholastic, ADOBE, Nike, IDEO and many other distinguished editorial, advertising, publishing and institutional clients.
Webster believes that a solid foundation in drawing is the key to success in effectively communicating any creative vision. In the classroom he constantly reinforces basic good drawing habits and practices, design and composition, as well as proven techniques for accurate drawing (perspective techniques, measuring, sighting and control) so that his students will have the power to sell their ideas with confidence after graduation.
- Over 30 illustrations published in The New Yorker
- Twelve pieces accepted into the Museum of American Illustration
- Founder of KyleBrush.com, the world's leading seller of custom Photoshop brushes, which was acquired by Adobe in 2017
- Invited by the School of Visual Arts, NYC, to teach a special summer course in digital painting in Berlin.
- Creator of two top-50 iPhone games
Awards, Recognitions and Honors
- Society of Illustrators Annual Show
- American Illustration
- Communication Arts
- Board of Directors, ICON - the Illustration Conference
- Judge, the Society of Illustrators Annual
- The American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)