Faculty Leadership Grant applications due Feb. 1
The Kenan Institute for the Arts invites faculty to apply for the spring 2018 Faculty Leadership Grants. The online applications, which are available on the Institute's website, are due on Feb. 1.
Faculty interested in applying must meet with Susan Brittain with the Kenan Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org) before submitting an application and must receive approval from their Dean. Applications will be reviewed by a Grant Review Committee in mid-February, and recipients will be notified by mid-March.
Faculty Leadership Grants offer UNCSA faculty an opportunity to develop and implement innovative ideas that advance creative learning on campus and beyond. In particular, the Institute supports applications that:
- Explore new approaches to creative learning challenges.
- Impact student learning outcomes by bringing learning back to classroom teaching.
- Foster the capacity of faculty to lead.
- Engage diverse stakeholders on campus and beyond.
- Produce ideas, analysis, strategies and/or initiatives or curricular innovations for further study or implementation.
- Align with the Kenan institute’s new strategic directions in Arts Leadership, Arts and Society and/or Career Pathways.
For more information, or to discuss an possible Faculty Leadership Grant application, contact Susan Brittain at email@example.com.
Contact: Sunny Stewart
Dec. 7, 2017