Colonial Life representatives on campus to discuss employee benefits
Representatives from Colonial Life will be on campus Tuesday, March 21 from 9 a.m. -12:30 p.m. in Room 301 (the Fish Bowl) on the upper level of Hanes Student Commons. You can print out personal benefit tips at visityouville.com, an online resource.
- Pharmacy discount card (new benefit)
- Short Term Disability: Provides a monthly benefit up to 60% of your income to a max of $3000 per month.
- Accident Plan: 24 hour coverage designed to help with out of pocket expenses like deductibles and co-pays. $50/year wellness benefit
- Critical Illness: Choice of Lump Sum payment from $5000-$75,000 for diagnosis of Covered Illnesses. $50/year wellness benefit
- Life Insurance: Term Life, Universal Life, and Whole Life quotes available for employees and dependents.
Contact: Marcie Rowdy
March 13, 2017