HR offers instructions for completing State Health Plan dependent verification
Human Resources has received complaints that the instructions for the dependent verification for the State Health Plan are not clear. Please use the following steps to ensure the dependent verification is completed in a timely matter and no later than July 31, 2017. Mailed, hard copy documents will not be accepted. You can submit documents online, via email or by fax.
If you are submitting any documentation that contains social security number, you should black out the number. Your social security number is not required for you or your dependent(s) as part of the dependent verification process. You may also black out any account information, financial transactions, account balances and any other information that is not pertinent to the process.
- Go to uncsa.hrintouch.com
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- In the upper right side of your screen, select Enroll Now! This will take you to your personal profile.
- In the left side of your screen and under Manage Account, select My Documents.
- In the Document Center you will be able to view and upload documents. For uploading Federal Income Tax only page 1 of employee’s most recent Federal Income Tax Return (1040, 1040A or 1040EX) as filed with the IRS, listing the spouse.
Submit with fax or email
If you do not have access to eEnroll, you can fax the documents to 866-742-6444 or email the documents to SHPDependentAudit@benefitfocus.com. You are required to include:
- Your Full Name
- Dependent’s Full Name
- State Health Plan ID number located on your Plan ID card
- Name of your employing unit on both the email and fax in order for the document to be accepted.
Should you have any questions please contact Marcie Rowdy 336-770-1451.
Contact: Marcie Rowdy
June 7, 2017