TIAA offers retirement planning sessions
A TIAA financial consultant will be on campus to meet with employees interested in creating a unique plan for their retirement goals. There is no additional cost as part of your retirement plan. Terry Pait will be visiting campus from 1-4 p.m. in Library Room 4210 on:
- Monday, Sept. 18
- Monday, Oct. 23
You'll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
- How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or education expenses?
- How do I manage debt, save money and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
Register for a session to get an action plan created especially for you by calling 800-732-8353 weekdays from 8 am. - 8 p.m. or you can register online.
Contact: Marcie Rowdy
Sept. 14, 2017