Registration for college spring semester begins Oct. 30
The spring 2018 schedule of classes is now available in E-Z Arts. All college students
will register for classes through E-Z Arts.
Students should check with their art school and the Division of Liberal Arts for scheduled advising dates and times. Read about how to prepare for meeting with your advisors.
Spring Registration Schedule
Online registration is open 24-hours per day during the registration period. Students will register according to the following schedule:
- C4 undergraduates and all graduate students: Oct. 30-Nov. 10
- C3 undergraduates: Oct. 31-Nov. 10
- C2 undergraduates: Nov. 1-10
- C1 undergraduates: Nov. 2-10
- Online registration is closed Nov. 11-Dec. 3
- Registration reopens for schedule changes: Dec. 4-15
- Registration closed: Dec. 15-Jan. 1
- Registration reopens for changes and Add/Drop: Jan. 2-12
Contact: Erin Morin
Oct. 17, 2017