FOCUS on Diversity and Inclusion programs to be held in January
Please take an opportunity to attend the diversity and inclusion programs being offered throughout January. Keep an eye on My SA announcements and College Residence Life's social media for more information regarding spring semester programming.
January 2019 is observed as:
- Poverty in America Awareness Month
- National Mentoring Month
- National Glaucoma Awareness
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- National Blood Donor Month
- Birth Defects Prevention Month
For more information, please contact the College Life Office at 336-734-2879.
Contact: Arnold Lane
Jan. 9, 2019