Apply for an Artpreneur Award for graduating students
Applications are now open for the 2019 Artpreneur Awards for graduating students. These $2500 grants will be awarded to five exceptional students with ideas for a creative business or project. Funds can be used for equipment or software, websites, financial services, artist fees, venue costs or other professional services.
Anyone graduating from an undergraduate, graduate or certificate program is eligible. Watch a few brief webinars that walk you through the application, step by step. The videos are available by request and only take about an hour to complete. Faculty mentors will be available throughout the application process.
Applications are due on March 11, 2019 and awardees will be notified by late March and publicly announced at graduation.
Interested? Join us for an information session at one of the following times:
- D&P: Monday, Jan. 14 at 6 p.m., Conference Room 102
- Drama: Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 1 p.m., Classroom 626
- Music: Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 1p.m., Gray Building Room 134
- Film: Thursday, Jan. 17 at 11:30 a.m., Babcock Theatre
- Dance: Friday, Jan. 18 at 2 p.m., Studio 608
To learn more about the UNCSA Artpreneur Initiative and the Graduating Student Grants visit www.uncsa.edu/artpreneur.
Contact: Erin Edge
Jan. 10, 2019