Release from housing application and meal plan appeals due Feb. 15
If you are currently required to live on-campus but are seeking to live off-campus next year, please note that the application for release from the college housing requirement is due on Feb. 15 for non-exempt students.
The following students are exempt from the requirement to live on campus and do not need to file this form:
- Students who are married or living with a dependent
- Students who are domiciled with a parent within a 25 mile radius of the campus at the time of enrollment
- Graduate students
- Part-time students (less than 8 credit hours)
- College students who are classified as a CIII (juniors) CIV (seniors)
- Students turning 21 before or during the Fall 2019 term
- UNCSA High School graduates who are in their sophomore year
Meal plan appeals are also due on Feb. 15.
For those wanting to live on-campus, information regarding housing for the 2019–20 academic term will be available in mid-February. Follow the UNCSA College Residence Life page for more updates.
Contact: Nick Gawlik
Feb. 7, 2019