Additional enrollment labs added for Health Benefits Open Enrollment
Update: Additional Enrollment Labs dates and times added.
If you would like assistance with Open Enrollment, please plan to attend an Open Enrollment Lab. HR representatives will be available in a lab to assist you with Open Enrollment. You do not need to schedule an appointment, but it is recommended that you come prepared with a list of what you want to enroll in. If you attended a Benefits Information Session, you received an Enrollment Check Sheet to aid you with your selections. You may also download the check sheet (PDF).
There are three ways to enroll for health benefits:
- At an Enrollment Lab computer
- On your work or personal computer
- With phone assistance
Complete enrollment at Enrollment Labs
All labs will be in the Library Room 2209. Times for labs are:
- 8-11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 4
- 2-5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5
- 9 a.m.-noon and 2-5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6
- 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, Nov. 7
- 2-5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8
Additional Enrollment Labs are:
- 9–11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 11.
- 1–4 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12
- 9 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13
- 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, Nov. 14
- 9 a.m.-noon and 1-5 p.m Friday, Nov. 15
Complete enrollment on your personal/workplace computer:
To complete Open Enrollment on your own, follow these steps to access the Benefits Portal:
- After selecting E-Benefits Enrollment Portal link above, the “State Health Plan and NCFlex Enrollment” page displays. Scroll down and select the box for UNC School of the Arts
- If you are logged in to your own workstation at UNCSA, you should see your email address listed. If not, enter your UNCSA email address.
- Enter the password you use for your UNCSA login. The Benefit Portal now uses single-sign on.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select Click Here to View Your Benefits
- You may see a System Notice first, if so, select Next to advance to your Benefits Portal.
- Follow the screen prompts in the Benefits Portal.
Complete enrollment by phone
You also have the option to call the Eligibility and Enrollment number located on the back of your Blue Cross Blue Shield card, and someone can assist you over the phone with your enrollment. However, be aware that there may be long wait times to reach a service representative by phone.
Contact: Susan Porter
Updated Nov. 11, 2019