Go paperless: Sign up to get your W-2 tax form electronically
Tax time will be here before you know it. If you have not signed up for an electronic copy of your W-2 form, please do so. Employees can go paperless by providing consent to receive their 2019 IRS W-2 form electronically through E-Z Arts by Friday, Jan. 17, 2020. Selecting a check box gives consent to an electronic W-2 and stops having paper W-2 forms mailed to you.
IRS regulations require UNCSA to send employees a paper W-2 form unless they consent to receive their W-2 form in an electronic-only format. Once you give your consent you will be able to view previous W-2 forms as well.
Receiving an electronic W-2 form is:
- Safer. Reduces the risk of identity theft. W-2 forms include the your name, address and social security number.
- Faster. Electronic W-2 forms are available before mailed forms. An announcement will let you know your W-2 is available to view and print. Those that do not make the election will have W-2 forms mailed by Jan. 31, 2020 to the permanent address we have on file for you. If you need to change your address please complete a Personnel Action Form and submit to HRForms@uncsa.edu.
- Greener. Save paper and an envelope by receiving your
2019 W-2 online.
Sign up to receive your W-2 form electronically
- Log in to E-Z Arts
- Select Employee from the Main Menu listing
- Select Tax Forms from the Employee listing
- Select Electronic W-2 Consent, the Electronic Regulatory Consent webpage displays
- Select the check box beside "Consent to receive W-2 electronically"
- Select Submit button
If you need help or have questions, contact Jarrett Bailey at ext. 1247 or Jessica Rogers at ext. 1302.
Contact: Jarrett Bailey
Dec. 3, 2019