Applications for Student Body President open Feb. 26
SGA will be accepting applications for Student Body President for the 2021-22 academic year beginning February 26. All applications must be submitted, in their entirety, by March 12.
Undergraduate students interested in applying for Student Body President must meet all of following requirements at the time of application and during their tenure of service:
Applicants for Student Body President must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking, undergraduate student; and,
- Be a rising Third Year or Fourth Year undergraduate student; and,
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher; and,
- Be in “good standing” with their respective art school and the Division of Liberal Arts; and,
- Be in “good standing” with the Office of the Vice Provost Dean of Students Affairs. Students who are subjects of conduct hearings or investigations will be deemed as “ineligible” for service on SGA in any capacity; and,
- Have one year of experience as an SGA Executive or ASG Liaison at UNCSA prior to applying for the role of Student Body President.
The student must be able to serve as Student Body President throughout the entirety of Term of Service for Student Body President. (Beginning at the conclusion of the previous year’s college commencement and concluding with the Student Body President’s Commencement Address at college commencement at the end of the same academic year).
Students who meet all of these criteria may request an application by emailing the SGA Advisor, Steve Gallagher at email@example.com and/or SGA Executive William Brickhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Steve Gallagher
February 23, 2021