Advising for Division of Liberal Arts 2021 fall registration available
Division of Liberal Arts (DLA) advisers are available for 2021 fall term planning. To prepare:
- Review your academic progress in Degree Works via the E-Z Arts student web portal.
- Consult the DLA Fall 2021 Schedule (PDF) to begin your general education fall course planning.
- Prepare for your meeting with your adviser.
You will receive an email from your DLA adviser to discuss your fall term planning. Advising continues through April 16. The rolling registration window opens Monday, April 19. The Registrar also will send important information requiring your attention for fall registration.
Online Registration Dates and Times
For each student group, registration opens at 7 a.m. Registration closes at 5 p.m. April 30.
- Rising college fourth-year and all graduate students: April 19-30
- Rising college third-year students: April 20-30
- Rising college second-year students: April 21-30
We urge you to take this time to plan for success in your 2021 fall term by reviewing and taking action on the information you’ve received. We’re here to support you!
Contact: Casey Powers
April 7, 2021