2022 Benefits Open Enrollment is Oct. 11-29
Open Enrollment will be held on Oct. 11-29 for the 2022 benefit year. Highlights of
2022 health plan options are listed on the 2022 Open Enrollment poster (PDF).
Look for more information about your 2022 benefits in the coming weeks. Keep in mind that there may be limitations on our ability to deliver in-person enrollment assistance and customer service response times may be longer than usual this year due to COVID-19.
Please validate your network username and password for the single sign-on benefits enrollment system and review the materials mailed to your home and available online to be ready to take action during Open Enrollment. Please contact UNCSA Technology Support at 336-770-3300 if you do not know your network username and password.
Important items to note
- ALL active employees, including dependents, will be moved to the 70/30 Plan effective Jan. 1, 2022.
- Employees MUST take action to enroll in the 80/20 Plan and reduce their premium in either the 70/30 or 80/20 Plan.
- Failure to take action by Oct. 29, 2021, will result in remaining on the 70/30 Plan for 2022 and paying more for subscriber-only premium for failure to complete the tobacco attestation.
Human Resources will provide virtual assistance during this period with enrollment via Zoom. Dates and times will be provided closer to Oct. 11, 2021.
Tobacco users: Get a jump start on your tobacco attestation
If you are a tobacco user and want to earn your State Health Plan wellness monthly premium credit for 2022, you don’t need to wait until Open Enrollment. Tobacco users can complete a tobacco cessation counseling session at a CVS MinuteClinic or a Primary Care Provider’s (PCP) office for FREE to earn a lower premium for 2021.
Please contact your provider first to make sure this service is offered; if it is, you’ll need to bring instructions for your provider to ensure your FREE visit is billed correctly. Please print attached instructions (PDF).
You must complete tobacco cessation counseling session by Nov. 30, 2021, to earn your premium credit.
Information sessions available via Zoom
Information sessions to prep for benefits open enrollment will be held via Zoom:
- Oct. 6 from 9-10 a.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 989 5650 9326
- Oct. 7 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 973 0326 4397
- Oct. 8 from 10-11 a.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 960 4636 1697
- Oct. 8 from 2-3 p.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 978 2029 6627
Open Enrollment is Oct. 11–29, 2021. Be sure to enroll to get the coverage you need for 2022!
Contact Keyona McNeill
Sept. 14, 2021