How to manage your time virtual workshop Sept. 23
As a student, do you ever feel lost in the constant flow of demands, expectations
and responsibilities? Do you struggle to take control of what is due and have difficulty
finding time to get it done? If so, consider attending a one-hour Lunch and Learn
Time Management Workshop at noon, Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021.
- staying out of crisis mode so you can focus on what is important
- setting goals and objectives to get things done
- reducing time wasters and locking out mental distractions for better productivity
- using scheduling techniques and technology to stay on track
- developing a whole life approach to organization
If you want to put an end to the stress and worry of feeling behind or feeling totally disorganized then this workshop is for you! The workshop will be via Zoom.
RSVP is required and can be done up to 4 hours in advance. RSVP to Jorja Waybrant via email@example.com.
Contact: Jorja Waybrant
Sept. 16, 2021