Go paperless: Sign up to receive your W-2 tax form electronically
Tax time will be here before you know it. If you have not signed up to receive an electronic copy of your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement form, please do so as soon as possible.
Employees can go paperless by simply selecting the check box to provide consent to receive their 2021 W-2 form electronically through E-Z Arts. The consent must be submitted by Friday, Jan. 14, 2022.
If you previously have received your W-2 form electronically, you are encouraged to verify in E-Z Arts that the check box for consent is checked.
IRS regulations require UNCSA to mail paper W-2 forms to employees unless there is consent for employees to receive W-2 forms in an electronic-only format.
Receiving an electronic W-2 form is:
- Greener. Save paper and an envelope by receiving your
2021 W-2 online.
- Safer. Reduces the risk of identity theft. W-2 forms include the your name, address and social security number.
- Faster. Electronic W-2 forms are available before mailed forms. An announcement will notify you when your W-2 is available to view and print.
Employees who do not consent to electronic-only W-2 forms, will have W-2 forms mailed by Jan. 31, 2022, to the permanent address we have on file for you. If you need to change your address, please complete a Personnel Action Form (PDF) and submit that form to HRForms@uncsa.edu.
How to sign up to receive your W-2 form electronically
- Log in to E-Z Arts.
- Select Employee from the Main Menu listing.
- Select Tax Forms from the Employee listing.
- Select Electronic W-2 Consent, the Electronic Regulatory Consent webpage displays.
- Select the check box beside "Consent to receive W-2 electronically."
- Select Submit button.
Contact: Jessica Rogers
Dec. 2, 2021