Driving state-owned vehicles require driver's license verification

Row of UNCSA vehicle fleet in School of Filmmaking parking areaIf you need to operate a state-owned vehicle, you must complete a Driver's License Verification form (DOC). You must attach a copy of your driver's license and a signature from a supervisor or designee from your department, authorizing you to drive the state-owned vehicle. You cannot sign your own form.

  • Filmmaking students see Stephanie Colopy for department signature.
  • Design and Production students see Brenda Gonza for department signature.

Once completed, you may send a copy through interoffice mail or bring it to the Police Station. If you need more information concerning state vehicle operations regulation.

Contact: Brandon Davis

Aug. 25, 2022

Submit an announcement