Due to current regulations regarding COVID-19, staff in the office of Learning Resources may be reached by email communication only. Students may continue to meet through one-on-one sessions with a Learning Specialist by appointment. Sessions are offered via Zoom or another electronic source. Email the office of Learning Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org today to connect.
The office of Learning Resources offers a full-time Learning Specialist who will provide one-on-one sessions tailored to meet a student’s specific needs.
These sessions are designed diagnostically in order to determine a student’s strengths and weakness in learning - including past challenges or barriers, with recommendations and supports provided using proven methods for academic success. By accessing Learning Resources, students can:
- gain insight into your strengths and weaknesses in learning
- develop a clear plan so you can meet your goals
- develop better time management and organizational skills
- improve studying and test-taking strategies
- improve note-taking, reading and/or writing skills
Email the office of Learning Resources today to schedule an appointment.