College Residence Halls A-F
Halls A-F were built in 1972 and house college level students. Each hall contain three
floors and each floor has four double and eight single occupancy rooms.
- Single (9' x 10') and double (10' x 13') occupancy rooms
- Resident Assistant lives on each floor
- Full-time maintenance and housekeeping staff
- Centralized hall phone
- Utilities include basic cable TV service and Ethernet computer connections (for access to campus network and Internet) in each room
- Individual room-controlled heating and cooling units
- Central laundry room, kitchen and lounge
- Tile floor
Furniture and dimensions may vary slightly from room to room. The measurements on this page are approximate with the most common set ups.
- In a single room: twin bed (standard length), desk (24" x 42"), chair, dresser and wardrobe, window blinds, sink and mirror. Window dimensions are 34 1/2" x 92".
- In a double room: each resident will have a twin bed (standard length), desk (24" x 42"), chair, dresser, shared window blinds, sink and mirror, and built-in closet
- Each bed (unless bunked or lofted) provides 31" of height, 38" of depth and 74" of length underneath
- Built-in closets are 43-45" wide and 30-35" deep
Special Interest Housing
The College Residence Halls are three floors with each floor having four double-occupancy rooms and eight single-occupancy rooms. There are several special interest floors in Halls E & F:
- All Male: The first floor of Residence Hall E houses only male students.
- All Female: The second floor of Residence Hall E houses only female students.
- Quiet Community: The third floor of Residence Hall E is for students requesting an environment where Quiet Hours are observed 24 hours a day except for arts practice. Arts practice in rooms will be permitted only from noon to 8 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.