COVID-19 health alert news and updates from UNCSA are located in one section of the
UNCSA Coronavirus Updates
Free COVID-19 testing for students will be available, if the Wellness Center medical
providers determine student's symptoms warrant testing for COVID-19.
Health Services will offer telephone appointments for eligible students* regardless
- 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday, call 336-770-3288 to schedule a telephone visit with a medical provider, dietitian or athletic trainer
- For after hours consultation, please call HealthLink at 1-888-267-3675.
*Eligible students are registered for six or more credit hours and have paid health
Medical services are provided by a team consisting of a Board Certified Family Physician,
Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and certified medical assistant. UNCSA partners
with Wake Forest Baptist Health Sports Medicine Physicians.
On-campus weekly clinics are held to evaluate and follow up with students facing injury,
providing referrals for imaging, specialist, and other services through Wake Forest
Baptist Health Medical Center.
Hours and Location
Call Campus Police at "55"
Call 911, if off campus
Call 336-770-3288 to make or cancel an appointment or use the Patient Portal.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
After hours non-emergency
Call HealthLink: 1-888-267-3675
Student Health Services, UNCSA
1533 S. Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Wellness Center, located in the upper level of the Hanes Student Commons
The Health Service staff can provide services that you would find at a medical practice.
- Allergy injections
- Immunizations (consent form)
- General medical care for illness and/or injury
- Routine laboratory testing
- Contraception (birth control pills, condoms)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening
- Physical exams
- Psychiatry services (9 month academic year)
- Nutritional counseling by a Registered Dietitian
- Health Education Services provides health and wellness presentations, classroom collaboration, health coaching
awareness events and campaigns and one-on-one consultations.
- Referrals for specialists, radiology and dental needs
- Self-service station is stocked with over-the-counter medications and bandages