The Fixed Asset Office is responsible for:
- Entering fixed assets (all assets with a cost of $5,000 or more) into the fixed asset
- Assigning each asset a unique number.
- Attaching a UNCSA decal with corresponding unique number to each recorded fixed asset.
- Documenting location, model, serial number, equipment manger and custodian information
for each asset.
- Coordinating with University departments the physical inventory of the fixed assets.
- Performing spot checks to confirm the validity of the physical inventories.
Fixed Assets Manual
Fixed Asset office: 336-631-1589.