The Purchasing Office supports the mission of the University by facilitating business contract processing, routing and administration for the University of North Carolina School of the Arts in a professional and timely manner, in accordance with State of North Carolina Laws and institutional policies. This includes, but is not limited to, compliance review, analysis, and support for appropriate changes to contracts. To help ensure that business contracts are reviewed and signed by the appropriate personnel, all business contracts should be routed through the Purchasing Department.
The Purchasing Office at UNCSA will also:
- Review and process business/service/purchasing contracts
- Facilitate routing of contracts to contract completion/execution
- Maintain electronic records of UNCSA contracts
- Develop and maintain a university procedure for contract routing at UNCSA
- Provide guides and answer questions regarding contracts.